Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
This listing is for approximately a size US 6 (16.51) ring and is 7/8 inches tall. (It may be sized larger to a size 6.5, 7, 7.5 or 8, free of charge.) As with many band ring styles that tend to be wider, I suggest getting your rings sized a 'half size' larger than what you would normally wear to insure a comfortable fit. Please make sure to convo me upon ordering to let me know which size you would like.
Please double check for your accurate ring size to insure correct fitting, especially over the knuckle. The web holds many resources for helping you measure your own ring size. If you are unsure about your ring size you may refer to the following example of how to approximately find your size:
How To Measure Your Finger
1. Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1/2".
2. Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
3. Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
4. With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
5. Use this measurement (in millimeters) and the chart below to determine your ring size.
Ring Size USA /Diameter in mm
size 6= 16.51mm
size 6 1/2= 16.92mm
size 7= 17.35mm
size 7 1/2= 17.75mm
size 8 = 18.19mm
size 8 1/2= 18.53mm
size 9 = 18.89mm
size 9 1/2= 19.41mm
size 10= 19.84mm