This item sold on March 29, 2013.
- Vintage, Greyhound emblem.
- Classic, shirt collar.
- Straight, button-front bodice.
- Short, tailored sleeves.
- Two, front, patch pockets with buttoned flaps.
- Shirt is made of gray, rayon blend fabric.
- Shirt is not lined.
- For your convenience, StairwayToVintage Now Accepts Credit Cards!
LABEL/MAKER: "Howard Uniform Co."
CARE TAG: N/A
SIZE TAG: N/A
CONDITION: This garment is in VERY GOOD vintage condition with no rips, stains or odors.
Fits like a modern size: Men's 4X, but please consider fit by actual measurements of garment listed below.
Chest: 58" (147.32 cm)
Waist: 53" (134.62 cm)
Hips: 56" (142.24 cm)
Sleeve: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
Shoulders: 21.5" (54.61 cm)
Top of garment to bottom of garment: 34.5" (87.63 cm)
Click here to see more VINTAGE MEN'S CLOTHING:
Please read all Shop Policy info before purchasing items: