If you have a to do list that makes you heart stop every time you look at it, this could be the task management system for you ...
Many of us do not prioritise what is on our list, so they tend to look worse than they are. Some of the jobs will be as and when jobs, some will absolutely need to be done today, some will need to be done on a certain day.
For the jobs that need to be done on a certain day - put them in the diary.
Obviously, your list of what needs to be done today will need to be done and ticked off as you go.
The as and when's, whilst still important are the things that get put off day after day until they become urgent and have to added to the already full list of things to do today! Try this ....
1. Write the task on a post it note or small piece of paper
2. Put it in a small pretty box (one of Dottie Designs!)
3. When you have finished the must do jobs, pull out a task from the box
4. DO IT!
5. Ceremoniously tear up the piece of paper and dispose of it!
6. Repeat daily or twice daily ...
S0 was born the list box!
Size is 25 x 20 x 6.0 (depth) cm
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.