This laser-cut smoking pipe features two bowls, each with its own lid. It's perfect for two people to share or for someone looking to save a bowl for later.
The bowls are connected below to an air passageway that runs the entire length of the pipe forming a draw/carburetor at each end.
The lids are held closed by powerful magnets, the shapes of which can be used to differentiate the bowls. For instance: I'm the circle, you're the square!
The beech is amazingly dense and has a bold yellow color.
Stainless steel pins hold the pipe together and reveal themselves as circles of brushed steel on the top and bottom.
- Inspired by performance, curiosity & digital fabrication
- Two bowls concealed with their own lids
- Magnets hold lids closed and differentiate bowls
- Lids allow for easy transportation of the pipe while loaded
- After smoking, lids cut off air supply to stop smoldering
- Sits flat to eliminate spills
- Serrated finger grips adorn both sides
- A smoking pipe that does not look like a smoking pipe...
- Dimensions: 3 1/2" long, 15/16" wide, 3/4" tall
- Weight: 1.5 oz
Construction & Finish:
- Laser cut for precision and detailing
- Handcrafted with love and patience
- Rubbed beeswax finish
Care & Maintenance:
- Clean with alcohol and pipe cleaner and let air dry
- Reapply wax or oil
- Double Trouble pipe in beech
- Two Brass Screens
- Care & Maintenance Instructions
Smoke this pipe at your own risk.