'Whatever our souls are made of his and mine are the same.' Catherine Earnshaw from Wuthering Heights.
Tempestuous and Gothic novel by British author Emily Bronte, first published in 1847. Lose yourself in the unrequited and dangerous love of Heathcliff and Cathy. I've created original artwork to incorporate the scripted quotation by Cathy and it set upon a rich dark red with a vignette finish to create a real stylish vintage look.
● Material - Brass and clear magnifying glass
● Finish - Non waterproof
● Dimensions - 1.12"/28mm wide pendant
● Chain length 18" or 24" or 30" - select at checkout
● Clasp style - lobster
● Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿ SHIPPING ✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
● Ready to ship in 5-10 days (seasonal variations !)
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with an organza ribbon bow
● Orders outside of the UK are shipped as standard airmail without delivery confirmation or tracking, this is reflected in my very reasonable shipping charges
● Please ask if you would like your order sent as AirSure Tracked for an additional $8.00
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿ MORE ✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
♥ Love it ? Add it to your favorites by clicking on the heart to your right that says "Add item to favorites"
● Want to see more ? Visit my Etsy shop here JezebelCharms.etsy.com
● Shop Policies are here http://etsy.me/ZBLmxI. Find out about payment methods, shipping and lots of other info.
© 2010-2013 Jezebel Charms. All Rights Reserved.
This listing contains material which is owned by or licensed to Jezebel Charms. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, the artwork, images, photographs and text and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without Jezebel Charms' written permission.