This poncho can be worn 2 ways:
• with longest sides facing to the front and back,
• or just turn it counterclockwise around your neck and get another different look with longest sides covering your arms.
FORMAT: PDF, 11 pages, includes written row-by-row instruction, diagrams and pictures.
SKILLS: chain, single crochet, double crochet, slip stitch, half double crochet, triple crochet, Double triple crochet, picot
• Yarn - Weight category: Light Fingering /3 ply (exact yarn source is specified in the pattern)
• Any worsted weight yarn for headband
• Elastic Headband
• Sewing needle with large eye
• 3.50 mm (4 / E)
19 dc sts X 9 rows = 4" X 4" (10x10 cm)
• 2-4 yrs
• 4-6 yrs
• 6-10 yrs
• 10-12 yrs
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item.
There is no returns or refunds for digital product. Before purchasing, please read and agree with the listing description and our shop policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/FashionPatterns/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We do our best to reply promptly.
•All photos are copyrighted and all rights to this pattern are owned by Ira Rott.
•Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Ira Rott
• This Material CANNOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing!
• You can sell you finished item on limited bases, with reference to designer's pattern in your listing ex: Pattern by Ira Rott
• You MUST take your own pictures to represent your work. Use of any photo or link to a photo for commercial purposes that belongs to IraRott inc. is strictly PROHIBITED!
2012 © Ira Rott