Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
100% Superwash Merino Wool
Blackberry Tonal: shades of deep purples, with tonal variations. Please note that I have tried to capture the color accurately, but my camera (and perhaps your monitor) may result in some variation.
• Each skein weighs 102g, approximately 437 yards
• Approximately 7 to 8 stitches per inch on US #1-3 needles
• Hand dyed with color-fast acid dyes
• Machine or hand washable, dry flat
• Priced per skein. If multiple skeins are available, they are from the same batch
• To see the quantity available, click the drop down arrow next to 'Quantity', near 'Add to Cart'
• There may be some variation from skein to skein, even within the same batch. For best results, alternate skeins every few rows in projects using multiple skeins.
Smooth and soft, a treat to knit. Spun with a tight twist for great stitch definition and better resistance to pilling. One skein is enough for a pair of socks or a lacy scarf. This yarn has been stored in a dry, smoke-free environment.