Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
Entirely hand-fabricated from start to finish, this piece is a one-of-a-kind. Jewelry made by yours truly, using salvaged Barbie doll parts, sterling silver and hand-pigmented resins.
16" chain, oxidized finishing, lobster clasp closure and artist signature on back. Pendant measures approx 1 1/4" x 1 1/4"
CLEANING INFORMATION FOR PLASTIC BODY SERIES JEWELRY:
• It's OK if the plastic doll parts and/or epoxy resin get wet. Water alone will not harm the materials.
• If the plastic doll parts get dirty, a non-abrasive soap (e.g. liquid dish soap) and warm water works well to gently clean the pieces.
• Store away from direct sunlight, do not use commercial jewelry cleaners or solvents.
• While epoxy resin is somewhat durable and will sustain most normal wear and tear, it does have the potential to scratch and/or stain.
• While the plastic doll parts are somewhat durable, they do have the potential to scratch
Please contact me with any questions.
All designs © Margaux Lange 2012.