ALBUM INTRO Molly Hatchet is an American southern rock band formed in Jacksonville, Florida, in 1975. They are known for their hit song "Flirtin' with Disaster" from the album of the same title. The band, founded by Dave Hlubek and Steve Holland, took its name from a prostitute who allegedly mutilated and decapitated her clients. Most of Molly Hatchet album covers feature heroic fantasy inspired art, some of which were painted by artist Frank Frazetta and Boris Vallejo Molly Hatchet is the self-titled debut album by American southern rock band Molly Hatchet, released in 1978 (see 1978 in music). The cover is a painting by Frank Frazetta entitled "The Death Dealer". Starting off both the album itself and the recording career of the band, the first song famously begins with lead singer Danny Joe Brown growling "Hell yeah!"TRACK LISTING 1. "Bounty Hunter" (Danny Joe Brown, Dave Hlubek, Steve Holland) – 2:58
2. "Gator Country" (D. Hlubek, S. Holland, Banner Thomas) – 6:17
3. "Big Apple" (D.J. Brown, D. Hlubek) – 3:01
4. "The Creeper" (D.J. Brown, Bruce Crump, S. Holland) – 3:18
5. "The Price You Pay" (Cecil Berrier, D.J. Brown, S. Holland, Bob Huckaba) – 3:04
6. "Dreams I'll Never See" (Gregg Allman) – 7:06
7. "I'll Be Running" (D.J. Brown, D. Hlubek, B. Thomas) – 3:00
8. "Cheatin' Woman" (S. Holland) – 4:36
9. "Trust Your Old Friend" (B. Crump, Duane Roland) – 3:55
 ALBUM CONDITION ;The cover is n good shape with a little paper around the edges missing , the inner sleeve is there with the vinyl being in good shape in both sides .
Have any questions?
Contact the shop owner.