Made from reclaimed, old-growth rustic pine floor joists, the clean lines of this mirror give it the unique flexibility to work with almost any décor. Add a splash of color, and you've got yourself a mirror that can complete almost any room quite nicely. And, it's big. Did I mention that?
* Please note, this mirror will be made-to-order, and will be ready to ship within 2 weeks of purchase. I'll make every effort to accommodate special timing requests, so convo prior to purchase if you have a specific need.
- Overall dimensions: 36" x 70" x 1.75"
- Mirror dimensions: 29" x 63"
- The inside edge of the frame is painted a bright orange, lightly sanded, and then the entire mirror is finished with a water-based satin clear-coat.
- Solid mortise & tenon joinery used to hold the mitered corners together. No nails or screws were used in the construction of the frame. This mirror is built to last.
- This mirror will easily sit on the floor and lean against a wall. Should you desire to hang it, 2 D-rings are installed for wall-hanging. Mirror will ship with the D-rings installed to hang the mirror vertically. Include a note when you purchase the item if you’d like the mirror to hang horizontally, and I’ll switch the orientation. Heavy duty hanging kit for drywall will ship with the mirror, as well.
- ¼” mirror provides an extremely flat, durable reflection that will always make you look your prettiest...
Other important notes:
- Because this mirror will be made-to-order, I'm happy to paint a different color. Include a note when you make your purchase that indicates the color you would like. I generally use the Benjamin Moore color palette, so just let me know the color name & code.
- The mirror can be upgraded to a beveled edge for an additional $100. Convo me prior to your purchase, and I can create a custom listing that details your specifications.
- If you happen to live in or near Chicago, please convo me prior to purchase. I can provide delivery at a lower rate.
Check out our other items @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/jpmwoodworking