How it works. Purchase a listing here and then you and I will begin(or continue) a discussion on design specification. I will provide you with a very basic sketch for approval prior to beginning. You must provide written (email) approval of the design. I made the cuff based on the sketch, although there will be some minor variation to accomidate actual functionality of the leather tools etc. (sometimes when I start creating I find I can't create the item exactly like the sketch). I will send you pictures of your completed cuff, any minor adjustements will be made, and then I will mail it out to you, (or your designated recipient).
:) Simple as, right?
A couple details:
1. I will not remake an item previously sold as one of a kind, but I can make you something similar.
2. Listing will be posted in lots of FIVE and orders will be fulfilled in the order they are recieved. Once all five customs orders have been filled I will consider listing another five. However, I reserve the right to stop listing custom orders at any time.
3. I HIGHLY encourage you to contact me prior to purchase to discuss your design specifications.
4. Custom orders take a great deal of work and time. I will make every effort to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase, but I do not offer refunds on customs orders.
5. Please understand I have a very hectic schedule (I work full time+, I have three children, and I'm starting college this fall!) Therefore I reserve the right to take up to three weeks from purchase date to complete and mail custom orders.
6. I reserve the right to refuse your order if I do not feel I will be able to provide you with a finished product you will be pleased with. In this situation, I WILL refund your entire purchase price including shipping.
Please note. Customs orders make me very uneasy becuase I really want you to love your purchase. That's not easy, when the item has not been created yet. Please be patient with me and prepare for a lot of communication--if necessary-- so I really understand what you are looking for.
Oh, and I love you. xoxo