FORMAT: PDF, 12 pages, includes written row-by-row instruction, diagrams and pictures, easy to follow.
Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, jalf double crochet, increasing, decreasing
SEWING STITCHES: whip stitch, back stitch
• Worsted weight yarn / 10 ply (9 wpi) (exact yarn source is specified in the pattern)
• Stitch Markers
• Sewing needle with large eye
• Polyester stuffing
• 5.5 mm (I US size)
6 sc sts X 7 rows = 2" x 2" (5 X 5 cm)
6-12 mo. 16" - 18" (41-46 cm)
1-3 yrs. 18" - 20"(46-51 cm)
3-5 yrs. 20"- 21" (51-53½ cm)
5-10 yrs . 21"-21½"(53½-55cm)
Preteens-Teens 21½" - 22½"(55-57½cm)
Medium Adults 22"-23½"(56-60 cm)
Large Adults 23½"- 25" (60-63½ cm)
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item.
There is no returns or refunds for digital product. Before purchasing, please read and agree with the listing description and our shop policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/FashionPatterns/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
•All photos are copyrighted and all rights to this pattern are owned by Ira Rott.
•Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Ira Rott
• This Material CANNOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing!
• You can sell you finished item on limited bases, with reference to designer's pattern in your listing ex: Pattern by Ira Rott
• You MUST take your own pictures to represent your work. Use of any photo or link to a photo for commercial purposes that belongs to IraRott inc. is strictly PROHIBITED!
2011 © Ira Rott
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.