- Handmade by David the Shepherd from brown leather and desert sand paracord
- Can throw marshmallows and (ideal for) golf balls
- Approx. 25-26" long from end of loop to pouch
- Total length approx. 4.5' long
- Leather Pouch measures approx. 4" long X 2.75" long
Having an actual sling in hand provides an excellent tool to teach the story of David and Goliath, weaponry in ancient history, or developing a great hobby.
Visit www.DavidTheShepherd.com if you have any questions or to see videos of David using his slings.
I make all of these myself by hand. Slinging is a very enjoyable pastime. These paracord slings are very fun to throw with and make a cool whipping sound during the throw. For starters, I recommend people throwing with marshmallows. You wouldn’t believe how far you can make a marshmallow fly. I’ve thrown one with one of these slings over 40 yards!!
Take care and happy slinging!