Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
* Produced by Gemco Ware Inc. (USA) in the early 1980s
* Made of opal glass with chrome tops
* Country Life pattern produced to coordinate with Corelle’s Country Festival line (1975)
* Double distelfink pattern in blue, green, yellow, and orange with stylized printing of “Salt” and “Pepper” under each set of birds
* © GEMCO is printed on the body of each shaker; lowercase “g” underneath a “w” is stamped on the bottom of each shaker
* Measures 3 12” tall; opening is ¾” in diameter
* Great vintage condition, lightly used with minimal scratches
Gemco Ware Inc., located in New York, operated as an independent company from 1948-2003. Following the popularity of Corning Ware and Corelle’s patterned opal glass products, Gemco found success producing storage containers, glass food dispensers, and other kitchen accessories in coordinating patterns. Starting in the 1980s and lasting through the 1990s, Gemco became a licensed coordinator for Corelle. In 2003, facing bankruptcy, Gemco was acquired by the Lifetime Hoan Corporation which produces items for many popular brands, including Mikasa, KitchenAid, Pfaltzgraff, and many more.
Five and Frank is happy to ship internationally. Please convo us for a quote.
Have questions? Review our Policies and FAQ's here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/FiveAndFrank/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav