The Fire Bird Oil Lamp is manufactured by us in our small studio in Jerusalem. We put much emphasis on details and ensure the highest quality of production.
This listing is for 1 unit of milk-white glazed oil lamp bird. You also get a wick and a glass pipe to hold it inside.
How to use:
You fill the lamp with paraffin lamp oil (can be purchased in Judaica stores and supermarkets), then you insert the provided wick and light it. (each fill will burn for about 6 hours).
• Material of Fire Bird: Glazed ceramic
• Material of wick: fiber glass (is endlessly reusable!)
• Measurements of Fire Bird: Length – 3.9” (10cm), Height – 3.1” (8cm), Depth – 1.6” (4cm)
• Weight: about 2.1oz (60g)
• We deliver all orders on the first Monday or Tuesday after payment and normally it takes about 10-21 more days to arrive.