Many of the pieces in my current collection were inspired by the clean, curved lines of the nautilus. For this shirt, I decided to be a bit more literal. I printed a photo I took onto silk, cut that silk into two inch wide ribbons, and then sewed them back together in a beautiful geometric pattern. It made the photo more subtle, and more interesting. The rest of the shirt is made completely out of sheer mesh. It's gorgeous, easy to wear, and incredibly comfortable. The soft colors of the nautilus are easy to coordinate with which helps the shirt pair effortlessly with denim shorts, long maxi skirts, and pretty much anything else.
(available here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/104634856/sheer-geometric-tunic-printed-silk )
(available here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/104635563/printed-silk-tunic-geometric-sheer-mesh)
Size: Large (3 week wait)
Bust: 44" (meant to hang loose)
• Custom sizing is no problem! Let me know these measurements ahead of time so I can set up a listing for you.
• Check out my Facebook for many, many more pictures
To see more of my clothes, check out my shop:
Find me, love me:
• Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/murmurations
• Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/minkie/
• My other shop - http://www.etsy.com/shop/Minxshop