Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
This diaper includes:
- Two rows of snap sockets, allowing you to adjust the rise.
- Umbilical snap-down.
- The rise is 15" when fully stretched.
- Soft, stretchy knit fabrics.
- External two-part snap-in soaker pad for thorough washing and faster drying.
- Polybraid elastic at the legs and back waist.
- Resin snaps. Interior snap caps are hidden, maximizing baby's comfort.
- Trimmed with soft woolly nylon thread.
- Hidden layer of poly fleece.
Outer: Cotton jersey knit print.
Hidden: Poly microfleece.
Inner: Turquoise cotton velour.
Snap-In Soaker: Two petals, made of bamboo fleece and cotton sherpa layers topped with matching velour.
To see modeling shots of size Newborn Little Boppers™ products please visit this gallery: http://littleboppers.com/gallery.php?T=gallery_store&VS=1 .
What is a "Hybrid Fitted"? It is a fitted diaper that has a hidden body layer of poly fleece, sandwiched between the outer print and the inner velour. This layer of poly fleece helps the diaper to be more effective. Liquid hits the fleece layer and is deflected back into the absorbent inner, soaking up into the rest of the soaker pad and inner velour instead of just saturating the middle and immediately needing a change. The hybrid fitted is still a "fitted" diaper, meaning it is breathable and it isn't totally waterproof. It would require the use of a cover to be considered waterproof. Many folks like to use these coverless around the house because they are more water-resistant than a regular fitted. They are not as waterproof as AIOs or AI2s made with PUL, but they are more breathable than them.