THIS LISTING IS FOR A PATTERN ONLY - NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT
Would you like to create a beautiful colorful garland? Now you can with this pdf crochet pattern. Use it to brighten up any place in your home. Combine the colors as you like and make unique and personal spaces.
· Skill Level: Easy / Intermediate
· Measurements (height of a single owl): 2,9 inches
· I used Worsted Weight Yarn for this pattern.
· Make the pattern larger or smaller by changing the type of yarn and hook.
· Written in American English crochet terms.
· My patterns have Detailed Text instructions and symbol CHART instructions to help you.
· In this pattern is not included an alphabet, because the letters are made with stitches (with a needle).
If you want I make a finished item from this pattern for you, please contact me :)
This crochet pattern is available for Instant Download. When your payment is completed you will receive an email with all the information needed to download your file. This email will be sent to the email address connected with your Etsy Account. If you have any problem, please contact me.
You will need Adobe Reader to open this Pattern. The program can be downloaded for Free at http://www.adobe.com
You can see more Crochet Patterns on this link...
Or visit my Packs Patterns...
Please, read the Policies of my Shop for more information.
If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me.
By purchasing this pattern you agree to the following:
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be sold, transmitted, distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means. However, you are welcome to donate, gift as well as sell any of your finished items (if you are an Individual Crafter). If you sell your work online, please link to my shop at http://www.oneandtwocompany.com
✿✿ Be Creative. Be Original ✿✿
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.