Here are the answers to my most frequently asked questions:
• I currently require at least 2 weeks' notice for custom artwork. That means that if you place your order 14 days or more before your event date, you'll receive it in time. If you need the drawing sooner, you can expedite it for a fee: www.etsy.com/listing/124020105
• I recommend you order as soon as possible to reserve your spot on my schedule, even if you don't need it right away, since I can't predict how fast my schedule will book. I'll ship your order so you receive it about a week prior to your event date.
• When you order in advance, I will contact you immediately before drawing your order to get updated information, so don't worry about ordering so far in advance that the child's stats will change.
• The example you purchase will choose your size and materials, and the design can be customized in any way you like. Your drawing can be based on the example, but will be completely unique depending on the information you provide.
• I use ink, not chalk, so that it will not rub off, fade, or discolor. Ink colors are shown in the photos; feel free to let me know your color or design preferences.
When you place your order, please write in the notes:
- The date you plan to use the drawing
- Occasion (words in banner)
- List of Favorite Things (about 50 words, in full sentences)
- Any design requests; please be as specific as possible
May I suggest a frame? www.etsy.com/listing/180657131
By placing your order, you agree to my shop policies and acknowledge that you're aware of all the information provided in the listing(s) you purchase. This listing is for one drawing on an art board; other items used in the photos are not included. This design is subject to copyright laws, and may not be copied.