Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
About the cute pandas, ducks, and bunnies panel:
This Tampella cotton (Tampella hasn´t existed for decades) backs to the seventies. It is called Couples and is designed by Nina Pellegriini. It features very cute couples: duck, rabbit and a panda couple + balloons and tiny hearts. This is very rare and sought after fabric from Finland.
In stock- ready to ship. One of a kind.
This style has double full circle skirts that swoosh when you walk and flounce when you spin- the heart shaped bib makes you look ever-so-demure. This apron would be cute for your little job at the candy shop in Mayberry. It would look really adorable with mary janes!
For more info on custom orders or any questions, see my FAQ here:
• All items in my shop are hand made by me in my super clean, non-smoking studio.
• Professionally finished throughout, with seam binding tape around all edges, lining for bib and pocket, double or triple layers for skirt, high quality fabrics and trims, reinforced stitching is there where is should be.
• Apron skirts are short, about 13” long, and sized to fit most. The ties are long enough to fit a waist size of 26” or more, and can be wrapped and tied in front.
• Machine wash and dry, delicate warm cycle.
• Petticoats or tutus are not included, but I have them available, just ask.
Join the fun with dotsdiner on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dotsdiner
Thanks for stopping in!
Come again soon.
****please note: the cute print fabric is vintage, meaning it is over 30 years old. it's in great condition, has been pre-washed, and might have a slight vintage smell when ironing.