How it works:
1. Send me these four things:
a) your name and new address as you'd like it to appear on the card
b) the photo you want to use. Be sure it is at least 300 dpi for best clarity. Also, if you weren't the photographer, be sure you have permission from the original photographer to include it.
c) the color scheme you'd like, whether yellow/blue, orange/blue, or red/blue. Custom color schemes are available at a small additional cost. Please convo me if you're interested.
c) the size you will be printing, whether 4" by 6" or 5" by 7" (shown).
2. I will send a proof to you within 24 hours. We can work together until you are happy with the result.
3. I will send the final digital jpeg file to you via email.
4. You submit the file to the photo finisher of your choice (such as CVS, Walmart, Shutterfly,etc.) Order as many as you need, and pick up the finished cards at your local store.
Print them out at home. (I can give you some pointers on this if you'd like to do it.)
Send it as an ecard!
5. Address them and put them in the mailbox. You're done!
Changes to the card's design may require a small additional fee.
Looking for a custom design! Message or email me about it, and I'll provide you with a custom quote.
To see another CARDvark change of address design, go to: http://www.etsy.com/listing/57088224/custom-change-of-address-photo-card
To return to CARDvark Design's shop, go to: http://www.etsy.com/shop/cardvarkdesigns
Photo by Alaina Chatterley. Used with permission.