There are so many uses for this wonderful piece:
• Sew it on a sweater or handbag.
• Use it in a crazy quilt
• Hang it as a Christmas ornament
• Tie a tassel to it and use it as a bookmark.
• Decorate a gift
• Tack it to a sofa pillow or pillowcase
• Use it to decorate a towel
• Use it for a wedding veil or dress
• Use it in your scrap booking
All my lace is done by me on my sewing machine one at a time. I use Vilene for a base which is made from starch. I keep some of the starch in for body but you can remove all the starch simply by soaking the applique in plain water. Dry flat. I flatten mine underneath a block of glass on a marble counter so it stays perfectly flat.
NOTE: There is a quantity listed on this. This is only for Etsy relisting purposes. I make each piece as the order comes in so you will always receive a fresh piece.
Processing time depends on the number of pieces:
1-5 pieces will ship within 3 days
6-10 pieces - 4 days
11-20 pieces - 5-10 days
over 20 pieces may take awhile.
I also offer a 10% discount plus free shipping on all order of 10 pieces or more. Please contact me before checking out to receive the discount.
Thank you for visiting my shop.