This listing is for the design work only and no prints are included. You will receive a high-resolution JPG and a PDF to choose from. You handle the printing and order as many prints as you need.
My shop is open on a trial basis. Because I do not want to become swamped with work again, I am not offering custom colors at this time.
Want to order prints? **ORDERING INFO AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE**
To order this digital file:
1. Select a quantity of "1." I am not selling prints, just the completed design and the printing files.
2. Select your size and color options (if available).
3. Click "Add to cart."
4. Leave your invitation info in the "Notes to Good Frau" as you check out.
(If you forgot or were unable to leave your invitation information in the notes at checkout, you can send it to me in a convo, or e-mail me at goodfrau [!at] gmail.com .)
After I receive your order, I will process it as quickly as possible. I complete orders and proofs in the order they are received. I will e-mail you a JPG and a PDF with instructions to help you know which file to use for your purposes, and how to go about having them printed. You may use these files to print as many invitations as you need.
After you have reviewed your invitation, you may request any changes that you would like. If I have made an error, I will fix it as quickly as possible for no charge. If the change is needed because the information you sent was incorrect or you forgot to include something, I will make up to two free revisions, after which there will be a $5 charge for additional revisions.
Example of information to include when ordering your customized invitation:
1. The name(s) of the guest(s) of honor.
2. The size you would like me to make your invitation. I typically make them 5x7 or 4x6, but I can make it any size you would like. If you are ordering from a site like VistaPrint.com, let me know what size you will be ordering so I can format your files accordingly.
3. The day, date and time of the event.
4. The location name and address (The zip code is not needed unless you expect invitees to ship gifts to the location. The zip code is only needed for postal purposes and is not needed for online maps or GPS.)
5. (Optional) R.S.V.P. or Regrets contact information.
6. (Optional) Registry information
7. (Optional) Any other information you would like to add.
Convo me or e-mail me at goodfrau [!at] gmail.com if you have any questions.
This design and layout are original to Good Frau. Please do not copy for commercial use.
TO ORDER PRINTS - Want to order prints? I have a partnership with Accucolor Weddings at http://www.etsy.com/shop/AccuColorWeddings?section_id=11003300&order=price_asc&page=1 . They offer state-of-the-art digital printing. I have been using them for years, and their quality is exceptional.
When ordering prints from AccuColor:
1- Purchase your design from me. When you send your information for the invitation, please also indicate that you will be placing your print order with AccuColor, and which size you will be ordering. I will e-mail a proof for you to approve as soon as possible.
2 - Place your print order with AccuColor (link above). In the "Notes to AccuColorWeddings," please indicate that you have purchased your design from me, and give them the name of the guest of honor for your invitation. (It if is a bridal shower for Suzie McGee - let them know that "This is for the Suzie McGee bridal shower.")
3- After you have approved your e-mailed proof, I will send the PDF to AccuColor so they can complete your print order.
Convo me if you have any questions.