This item sold on August 24, 2012.
- All over pattern of intricate lace roses
- Keyhole back with hook and eye closure at neck, two silk-covered buttons at the waist
- Attached bow at neck
- Sheer throughout
- Trimmed with silk around neck and arms, scalloped roses form the hem
- Good vintage condition: one of the buttons is a bit distressed but still entirely serviceable
- 6" neck
- 14" armpit to armpit
- 13.5" long
- 16" across the bottom (hem hits at waist)
Skirt not included.
FREE SHIPPING within the US