Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
100% Superwash Merino Wool
Bark Tonal: shades of dark bark brown, with tonal variations. Please note that I have tried to capture the color accurately, but my camera (and perhaps your monitor) may result in some variation.
• Each skein weighs 102g, approximately 340 yards
• Approximately 5 ½ to 6 stitches per inch on US #3-5 needles
• Hand dyed with color-fast acid dyes
• Machine or hand washable, dry flat
• Priced per skein. If multiple skeins are available, they are from the same batch
• To see the quantity available, click the drop down arrow next to 'Quantity', near 'Add to Cart'
• There may be some variation from skein to skein, even within the same batch. For best results, alternate skeins every few rows in projects using multiple skeins.
Smooth and soft, a treat to knit. Four plies with a rounded construction, providing excellent stitch definition. Great for heavier weight socks, children’s garments or accessories you may want to machine wash. One skein is generally enough for a pair of socks (do check your pattern first … this is heavier than standard sock yarn, and you may need more for large sizes and/or complex patterns) or a lacy scarf. This yarn has been dyed and stored in a dry, smoke-free environment.