Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
This lot of women's costume jewelry is mostly from the 1980's, with a few pieces from the 1950's and every piece is in wearable condition. It includes 6 rings, 2 necklaces, 2 bracelets, 1 small coat pin, 6 necklace pendants and 1 pair of earrings.
1) The large rectangular pink ring is set in silver plated metal with a very large pillow cut faceted pink glass rhinestone. The face of the stone measures 7/8" x 5/8". The silver plate is wearing off on the band inside and out. This ring is a size 8.
2) The ring directly beside it is set in copper with abalone and marcasite. The ring is in great condition and measures just under 7/8" tall and is a size 6.
3) The ring sitting directly in front of the large pink ring is set in rhodium plated and gold tone metal with an oval faceted glass true red stone and small faceted rhinestones. The ring is in excellent condition, measures 3/8" tall and is a size 7.
4) The large ring sitting directly beside the red ring is set in silver tone base metal with a large square clear faceted prong set glass stone. The stone measures 5/8" x 5/8". The ring is in good condition and is a size 6.5.
5) The small horseshoe ring is set in solid sterling silver with small glass faceted glass rhinestones. It is stamped ".925" and measures 3/8" tall, is in great condition and is a size 5.
6) The thin ring above and to the right of the horseshoe ring is a silver wire wrap ring that includes light pink translucent glass seed beads. It is an open back wrap type ring that is adjustable. There is some wear to the wire.
1) The necklace on the far right is set in silver plated metal with clear glass faceted prong set rhinestones. It measures just over 14" which includes 3 1/4" of extender chain for adjusting length. The necklace closes with a lobster clasp and is in good condition.
2) The teardrop necklace chain on the left is set in silver plated metal with clear faceted prong set glass rhinestones. This chain is from the 1950s', closes with a spring ring and measures approximately 16" long and is in good condition with one very small bend in the chain.
1) The bracelet on the far right is set in silver plated metal with rainbow aurora borealis glass crystal rhinestones. The bracelet measures 8" long, closes with a lobster clasp and is in excellent condition.
2) The bracelet to the far left is from the 1950's and is set in silver plated metal with clear glass faceted prong set rhinestones. It closes with a fold over clasp, measures 7" long and is in excellent condition.
1) The small letter "M" coat pin is set in silver tone metal with clear glass faceted prong set rhinestones. The "M" measures 3/4" tall, is in excellent condition and does have it's pin back.
1) The large triangular drop pendant on the bottom left is set in rhodium plated metal with clear faceted paste set glass rhinestones. It measures 2" tall by 1 1/4" wide and is in excellent condition.
2) The heart pendant next to the "M" pin is set in rhodium plated metal with a heart shaped prong set pink glass rhinestone. The bale is designed for the heart to hang at an angle. The pendant measures 5/8" tall by just under 3/4" wide and is in excellent condition.
3) The large rectangular pendant to the right of the heart pendant is set in silver tone rhodium plated metal with a large rectangular prong set faceted glass stone. The stone measures just over 3/4" tall by 5/8" wide. The pendant is in excellent condition.
4) The turquoise pendant above and to the right is set in silver tone metal with a prong set turquoise glass stone. The pendant measures 1 5/8" tall by just under 1" wide, is stamped "Avon" and is in excellent condition.
5) The heart shaped locket is set in silver plated metal that is engraved with a hummingbird and floral motif. This is an older piece and is stamped "Japan". It opens like a clover and can hold up to 6 little photos. In the bottom right hand side of the first photo the locket is displayed open. The locket measures 7/8" tall by 3/4" wide and is in excellent condition.
6) The large pink cross is set in silver plated metal with faceted paste set glass rhinestones in three shades of pink with enamel detail. The cross, not including the bale, measures 2 1/8" tall by 1 5/8" wide. The pendant is in good condition however upon very close inspection I discovered two small light pink rhinestones are missing.
1) The earrings are set in silver plated metal with marcasite and a clear faceted glass rhinestone. The earrings are for pierced ears and measure just under 1 3/4" long and are in excellent condition.
Beaded leather bags, handcrafted gemstone jewelry and vintage jewelry from the 1920’s - 1950’s.
Eclectic rare and beads, vintage findings, bead embroidery and leather work supplies.
Rhinestone Costume Jewelry Lot, Rings Necklaces Pendants Bracelets Earrings, Large Jewellery Lot
- Vintage item from the 1980s
- Materials: solid sterling silver, silver plated metal, silver tone metal, rhodium plated metal, glass rhinestones, gold tone metal, marcasite, abalone, enamel, glass seed beads, aurora borealis crystal glass rhinestones
- Feedback: 308 reviews
- Ships worldwide from United States