This is a giclee print. Giclee is a special ink-jet printing method that produces museum quality prints. I only use top quality material for my artwork. It is printed on premium grade cotton canvas to preserve the colors and details of my original artwork, then I hand-signed and framed in an old barnwood frame that has been beautifully weathered in intense summer and cold winter in the country side of Utah. To ensure the long lasting quality of the wood, I sealed and stained it with orange oil and coffee. For the white frame I used water base ivory white paint. I try to be eco-friendly too! The framed artwork size is 8.5x10.5" and the size of the print is 5x7 inches.
To see what other cute and whimsical art I have for you and your baby, please visit my shop in the link below.
Here is some more information of my framed prints.
• 100% handmade with lots of care and love
• Comes with a special gift - a handmade canvas book-marker as shown in the last sample picture
• Organic paint specifically formulated for baby nurseries is used on white frames
Organic stain is used on natural finish brown frames.
They both are non-allergic, odorless, 100% VOC free, and safe for us and environment!
• All my prints are mounted in barnwood/reclaimed wood frames (saving the forests!)
• Safe in babies and children's room with no glass and rounded edges
• Printed on premium grade cotton canvas
• Ready for hanging
• Framed size - 9x9" (Print size - 5x5")
• Each piece is unique and hand-signed - as each piece is made to order,
you will not find exactly the same piece anywhere.
Yes, what you receive is made just for YOU!
• Choice of white or natural finish brown frame
***** Important ******
Please note that the look of barnwood frames varies depending on the types of wood used. Each wood has its own characteristics. Some are darker and richer, and others are lighter and cooler in color (including the frames painted in white). Some also have more texture and grain. As a result, the framed print you receive will not look exactly the same as the one you saw in the sample photos. If you are looking for a particular kind, such as a frame with more grain, less grain, darker brown, lighter brown, cooler white or warmer white, please add a memo in the order form. I will try my best to select the one as close as possible to what you are looking for. Please also note that I may not be able to match all your specifications as I usually don't keep a large inventory.
My artwork is made to order. If I have the print and frame in my inventory, your order will be shipped within 2-3 business days. Otherwise, please allow 5-10 business days for processing.