Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
This gold tone vintage costume jewelry lot includes two demi parures and overall includes 5 necklaces, 2 bracelets, 1 pair of matching scatter pins, 10 pairs of earrings, 1 ring, 2 necklace pendants and 1 brooch. Each piece of jewellery in this lot is wearable and in good condition with the exception a small repair needed for one of the bracelets (see item descriptions for details).
NECKLACES - starting from top left to right
1) The green rhinestone segmented necklace is set in gold tone metal with emerald green and cobalt blue faceted glass paste set rhinestones. It is marked "Coro" in script preceded by the copyright symbol on the J-hook closure. The segmented portion of the necklace measures 8 1/2" long, the extender chains total 7" and the total length of the necklace is 15 1/2". This piece is in overall excellent condition with all original stones present and firmly in place, with no dead stones.
2) The thick chain necklace is set in gold tone metal with a large framed oval faux pearl cab focal centerpiece. The necklace measures 18" including the spring ring clasp. This piece is in overall good condition with some light surface wear on the faux pearl cab and slight dulling of the gold tone finish.
3) The large chain link necklace is set in gold plated metal and is marked "Monet" on the J-hook closure. The necklace measures 20 3/4" long and is 3/4" wide. This is a heavy weight extremely well made necklace.
4) The thick rectangular segmented necklace is set in brushed gold tone metal and is an Erwin Pearl that is marked (P.E.P.) following the copyright symbol. The necklace measures 16" long and is 3/4" wide, closes with a fold over clasp and is in excellent condition.
5) The large choker on the bottom left is part of a demi parure. It is set in gold tone metal with a large faux bone centerpiece. The tied rope design around the focal stone is actually metal. The wide flexible chain necklace has about 2" of "spring" due to it's snake-like accordion construction. Hanging naturally the necklace is 16" long, the gold section is just over 1/2" wide, the focal piece is 1 1/2" in diameter. This necklace closes with a fold over clasp and is in excellent condition. I strongly suspect this set is unsigned Coro.
BRACELETS - starting from top left to right
1) The chain bracelet is set in silver plated metal and gold plated metal. It closes with a lobster clasp and measures 7" long including the clasp. The bracelet is in excellent condition however does need polished to remove tarnish.
2) The segmented bracelet on the far right is set in gold tone metal with emerald green glass paste rhinestones. The bracelet measures just over 7 1/2" including the fold over clasp. The top part of the clasp needs to be re-attached, and this piece is still with the bracelet. The piece is in very good condition with one stone installed somewhat crooked and one stone appearing to have been re-pasted into the bracelet leaving a small amount of squeeze out glue.
1) This pair of 1950's wishbone scatter pins is set in gold tone metal with faceted glass pink rhinestones and glass pearls. The pins measure 1 3/8" long by just over 1 1/2" wide. The safety catches are in working order with one being a little looser than the other. The pins are in overall excellent condition.
EARRINGS - starting from top left to right
1) The wheat earrings directly underneath the green necklace are set in gold tone metal with dark lavender enamel. They are for pierced ears and are missing their earring backs. They measure 7/8" long by 1/2" wide and are in excellent condition.
2) The pearl earrings are set in gold plated metal with glass pearls and clear rainbow AB finish faceted glass paste rhinestones. They are clip on, in excellent condition and measure just under 1 1/4" tall by 3/4" wide.
3) The large ear climbers are set in gold tone metal with prong set glass pearls and clear faceted glass prong set rhinestones. They are marked "Emmons" following the copyright symbol. The are constructed with rivets and are very dimensional. They are clip on, are in excellent condition and measure 1 3/4" tall by just under 3/4" wide.
4) The tiny bell earrings directly above the Emmons earrings are set in gold tone metal with a movable ringer armature that hold a single clear glass faceted prong set rhinestone. They are for pierced ears, are in excellent condition, have their original earring backs and measure 1/2" tall by 3/8' wide.
5) The large round earrings are set in gold tone metal with faceted glass paste set rhinestones and enamel. They are for pierced ears, are in excellent condition and measure 1" in diameter.
6) The large round earrings are set in gold tone metal with faceted glass paste set rhinestones and enamel. They are for pierced ears, are in excellent condition and measure 1" in diameter.
7) The leaf earrings directly underneath the ear climbers are signed "Kramer" and are set in beautiful brushed and textured gold tone metal and are clip on. They are extremely well made and are in perfect condition. They measure 1 1/4" by 5/8'.
8) The long dangle fringe earrings are set in gold tone metal, are for pierced ears and are in excellent condition. They measure 2 1/2" long.
9) The earrings on the far right are stamped "Erwin Pearl" and "T.E.T", are clip on and measure 1 3/8" tall by 3/4" wide. *Please note* These earrings are in excellent condition and match the Erwin Pearl necklace by design however they are a duller gold than the necklace,
10) The large matching earrings to the choker demi parure are set in gold tone metal each with a large faux bone disk centerpiece. The tied rope design around the focal stone is also metal. They are clip on, are in excellent condition and measure 2" long by 1 1/2" wide.
1) The ring is part of an Avon demi parure. It is set in gold tone metal with faux pearls and black glass focal stones. The ring is adjustable from approximately size 6-8 having an inside flexible band concealed within the main band of the ring. The face of the ring measures 5/8" by 1/2". The ring indicates more wear than the pendant and the faux pearls no longer match perfectly with the same stones of the pendants. The gold tone finish is also slightly worn along the inside of the ring band.
1) The small pendant is part of the Avon demi parure. It is set in gold tone metal with faux pearls and black glass focal stones. The pendant is in excellent condition and measures 1" including the bale and is 1/2" wide.
2) The large leaf pendant is set in such a very finely spun gold plated metal that is it semi transparent by design. The piece measures 1 7/8" long by 1 1/4" wide and is in excellent condition.
1) The brooch is set in gold tone metal with an ivory faux pearl focal cab. The brooch is in overall good condition with mild age related dulling and wear, the safety catch is in good working order. This piece measures 3" long by 2" wide.
Vintage, antique & modern beads, gemstone cabs, leather work & jewelry making supplies
beaded leather bags, bead embroidery & gemstone jewellery, vintage & antique jewelry
Vintage Jewelry Lot Costume Rhinestone Jewellery Lot Vintage Rhinestone Gold Earrings Bracelet Necklace Brooch Jewelry Lot
- Vintage item from the 1950s
- Materials: faceted glass rhinestones, faux glass pearls, gold tone metal, enamel, crystal rhinestones, plastic, silver plated metal, gold plated metal
- Feedback: 299 reviews
- Ships worldwide from United States