* This piece was painted with a tablet and stylus pen and is currently available on high-quality, archival satin paper with a matte finish. The matte finish is designed to provide high colour density and optimal image sharpness. The paper has been exposed to light in a controlled manner, thus providing lasting quality and durability.
* My digital paintings are not photographs or manipulations. I paint as a traditionalist, except that my tablet is my canvas and my stylus is my paintbrush.
* Alternate sizes available upon request.
* Your order will be delivered safely, unframed and unmatted, to the address you provide. Please be aware that the colours may vary slightly due to monitor settings.
* Questions? No problem. Feel free to contact me at any time using the "Contact the shop owner" link below, or by sending an e-mail to bretonvictoria [at] gmail.com.
► Keep shopping! https://www.etsy.com/shop/vbdigitalpaintings
► About digital painting: http://www.etsy.com/shop/vbdigitalpaintings/about/
Art © Victoria Breton