Sorry, this item sold. Have AnnaLouVintage make something just for you, or try these other items:
It used to work with oil or paraffin.
It is made of metal - or aluminium - and glass.
Made in Germany by FROWO - a company active in the 30s: this model was produced in 1935 and is very rare, also for its unusual color.
model - FROWO Nr. 65
it is very nice because:
- rare and authentique
- nice tone of yellow and beautiful vintage patina
- the glass is in perfect conditions, no chips or scratches
- a unique vintage touch also in a modern decor
it is a little imperfect because:
- there are signs of wear, even if the general condition is very good
- there's a grey patina all over the lantern because of the smoke
- there's a little bit of rust here and there in the metal part
It measures about 9.4 inches without handle x 13.4 inches with handle x 5.9 inches in the largest part
(24 cm without handle x 34 cm with handle x 15 cm in the largest part)
°convo me for combined shipping quotes
°more vintage finds here: http://AnnaLouVintage.etsy.com