Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
The tin has a good bit of vintage wear and patina. There are some small areas of wear, some scratches and scuffs, handling marks and soiling, some small dents and dings, etc. Some wear and spotting on lid. Some rust around metal rim, on bottom, and on the inside, including a couple good sized spots. Some dark patina on the inside as well. The hinges are firmly attached and lid moves freely, but open/close requires some coaxing.
Again, condition issues of note:
• Good bit of vintage wear and patina.
• Rust in several areas, including some larger spots.
• Some wear and spotting on lid.
• Open/close requires some coaxing.
Approximate size of tin is about 4.5” by 3 7/8” by about 7/8” thick.
The tin is empty.
To see other beautiful vintage tins in my shop, please click here:
PLEASE SEE SHOP POLICIES BEFORE PURCHASE. Some highlights:
• I accept credit cards directly through Etsy, and all forms of PayPal.
• I ship only to U.S. addresses, and usually the next business day after payment is received.
• I do not ship to foreign countries, to APO/FPO addresses, or U.S. Protectorates.
Let me know ahead of time:
• If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, as there may be additional shipping charges for you.
• If you want your package sent insured, as additional charges may apply for you.