- Antique Cambridge University bronze metal. Cambridge University had an intellectual secret society called the Cambridge Apostles, which was founded in 1820. The origin of the Apostles' nickname comes from the number, twelve, of their founders.
- Copper chain with crystal beads
- Dangles: wire wrapped bull tooth, all seeing eye bead, milagro, small cross, eye shaped crystal.
- Hook clasp
- Handmade in our secret lair
* All items listed in our store are made from antique and recycled materials. Making every item unique and OOAK.
Our Aesthetic is to leave things natural and raw. All historical pieces and chain are left with the natural oxidization of the metal to give that tarnished and old look. Due to this some items may have slight imperfections and some fabric materials may have fraying.
please feel free to convo us with any questions before purchase.
* We do not Insure items, if you like to purchase INSURANCE please let us know before purchasing so we can adjust the price. If you purchase the item and forgot to add insurance please convo us within 24 hours and we can make a custom listing for insurance option.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.