Sorry, this item sold. Have 3pooches make something just for you, or try these other items:
Martingale collars (also called Limited-Slip Collars) are designed to slip over your dog's head and tighten with leash tension so your dog won't slip out of their collar, but they also won't choke your dog like chain collars.
HOW TO MEASURE: To measure properly for a martingale collar, measure using a tape measure or a length of string that you will later measure against a yardstick. Note measurements for the widest part of your dog's head - around the neck directly behind her ears, and then around her neck where the collar will be seated. Whichever Standard Size below contains BOTH of your measurements, that is the size you need.**
Standard sizes available:
XSmall: 8-12 inches
Small: 10-15 inches
Medium: 13-20 inches
Large: 16-25 inches
1) You can choose your embroidery color, as well as your font from the attached photos. If you have any questions about colors, just let me know. A good rule of thumb is that contrasting colors tend to show up best, along with light colors on dark designs and vice versa. Generally, the exact same shades of the design are going to blend a little more into the design so just depends on how well you want the personalization to stand out.
2) If only a standard size is given (small, medium, etc), I start the monogram on the left hand side of the collar and curving around the neck so the chances of the adjustable slider hitting the phone number are at a minimum. If you give me a current collar size (measured lying flat from buckle end to buckle end), I can center the personalization more around the back of the neck. If your dog has a very small neck size, the personalization may take up a good portion of the collar.
3) You choose your font from the attached photo. Please note some fonts are skinnier than others and do not show as well on more intricate designs.
4) Monogram Collars are custom items, so there are no returns/exchanges. Please make sure all the info you give me is correct and is what you want. If you have a question about any font or color, contact me before purchase. Please read our Return Policy here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/3pooches/policy
WEBBING COLORS: Shown in 3rd photo - please note that different monitors display differently and there may be a slight variation in color display.
MONOGRAM COLORS: Shown in 4th photo. I have found that contrasting colors actually look better as a monogram because it helps to show up better. But that is up to you.If you'd like a specific color that is not shown, just let me know! There may be an additional cost for a custom color.
FONT OPTIONS: See last photo for examples of each font in Proper Name and Capitals.
Please include the following in the Notes at Checkout:
1) Your dog's neck size.
2) Monogram Details - Please list EXACTLY how you want it embroidered, including if you want CAPITALS, Proper Name, or lowercase.
3) Font choice
4) Webbing color for collar, as well as width wanted
5) Color preference for monogram
6) If you'd like the addition of an extra D ring for tags or a quick release buckle.
*SHIPPING* Please allow approximately 1-2 weeks for your item to be made and then shipped. All shipping is estimated cost and I do refund partial shipping cost if actual cost is less than estimated. International orders are highly recommended to purchase insurance. Please contact me if you wish to do so. Rush orders do have a rush fee, so please contact me first if you need a rush order.
To view our return policy and how to care for your 3 Pooches item, click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/3pooches/policy
To see other unique doggie goods in the 3 Pooches shop, click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/3pooches