Materials you will need:
- circle with a diameter of a ring or for self-preparation
- a piece of sterling silver wire with a diamater of 1 mm (18-19 AWG), solder and flux (or solder paste) and citric acid for acidification
- approximately 47 cm (18.5”) of 0,8 mm (20 AWG) fine silver wire
- 0,25 mm (30 AWG) or thicker sterling silver or fine silver wire for wrapping
- round bead with a diamater of 10 mm (it’s important that the diamater of the hole is larger than 0,8 mm – 20 AWG wire)
-round nose pliers
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.