Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
• Featured in a White & Gray 100% Cotton Fabric & Hand Painted in Black Florals & Geometric Prints. Washable Garment.
• High Waisted & Wraps Around the Waist with Hidden Hooks & Ties on the Back in a Bow.
• Very Full, Complete Circle Swing Skirt.
• Built In Side Entry Hip Pockets.
• Traditional Genuine Mexican Skirt, That Was Very Popular around the 50s era in Tijuana Mexico.
• Red Top & Floral Corsage, Not Included.
♥ PLS. Enlarge & Zoom into All Photos, For a Better Detail of this Item!
United States $7.00 USPS Priority Mail
Canada $10.00 USPS First Class.
International Worldwide $17.00 USPS First Class.
WAIST: up to 29" .
LENGTH (waist to hem) : 31".
ESTIMATE SIZE: Medium, Labeled as a Large (L) but vintage tends to run smaller, so pls. go by measurements above.
Very Good Vintage Condition. No tears or stains. Cleaned & Ready to Wear. Comes from a Smoke & Pet Free Environment.
Although I take great care to accurately describe and photograph any imperfections of time or wear that I find, vintage items have been worn and enjoyed in their previous life and as a result may have slight imperfections & usually have some minimal wear consistent with their age . I disclose all flaws and damage but expect wear consistent with age, i.e. occassional loose/missing seam stitches or missing hook/eye closures, sticky zippers, etc. I clean some items before listing, but it is the new owner's responsibility to clean/dry clean an item before wearing. Therefore, all vintage items are sold as-is.
~~~~~~~~~ SHOP POLICIES ~~~~~~