please note: the true color of the coat was quite difficult to capture - it looks very brick red in these photos but it's more of a cross between brick red and a pale maroon.
• body is lined with plaid & quilted lining; sleeves are unlined
• buttons up front with large round buttons
• two side welt pockets that close with a button
• belt loops with matching fabric tie belt
• skirt of coat has a nice a-line, flowy flare
• shoulders are a bit padded (but not obnoxiously so)
• pretty panel of inverted pleats on back
• made in korea
100% polyester. acrylic & nylon lining.
tag size: 11/12
fits like: medium to large
for sizing reference, dress form is a size 4-6 (s-m).
--- m e a s u r e m e n t s (made lying flat)
sleeves, from armpit to cuff: 16.5"
--- c o n d i t i o n
excellent vintage condition with no major flaws or marks. buttons underneath collar indicate that this coat was once with a detachable hood but it is now missing - still a superb coat without it! tips of belt are slightly dirtied; nothing major.
lining has been dry cleaned & shell of coat has been machine washed - ready to wear!
--- p l e a s e r e m e m b e r
that vintage implies pre-ownership, which means that most items typically carry some wear and age since they are at least twenty years old.
--- s h i p p i n g
for this item, i ship via usps priority mail domestic destinations and via first class international for international destinations. the international shipping rate for this listing is, unfortunately, the lowest i can offer. please message me if you live in the u.s. and would like cheaper shipping.
♥ f o r u p d a t e s
--- m o r e w o m e n ' s o u t e r w e a r