Introducing the new, tiny addition to SewEco: The Littlest Snack Bag!
Measuring an adorable 3.5 x 4.5 inches it's the perfect size for your smaller snacking foods like nuts, raisins and goldfish. Looks are deceiving; this little snack bag is roomy and can hold a half cup of raisins, and a generous handful of goldfish or grapes. Also just the right size for wee hands of preschoolers and as always it's easy to open thanks to the signature SewEco tabs.
* Cotton exterior and food-safe, water-resistant nylon liner makes this bag suitable for both dry and damp snacks.
* Velcro closure runs width of bag so crumbs stay put.
* Reinforced tabs for easy opening
* No exposed inside seams to catch crumbs.
* Easy clean: flip inside out, wipe clean, or toss in washing machine and hang to dry.
Every piece of plastic we've ever made is *still* on the planet... Remember that plastic is 100% non-biodegradable. It doesn't go away.
♥Reduce your plastic baggie usage for a happy planet and a funky lunch box♥
See the original 4x6 inch bags here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/GoSewEco?section_id=10007161