Sorry, this item sold. Have SassySisterVintage make something just for you, or try these other items:
* Amazing and gorgeous early 40s (or possibly a bit older) black velvet dress.
* Peter pan collar made of off white lace and edged in black velvet.
* Upper bodice made of this same off white sheer lace.
* Gorgeous sleeves that gather at the shoulders and ruching going down the middle of the sleeves. They snap at the bottom.
* Black Velvet covered buttons down the front fitted bodice. The skirt flares into an a-line.
* Zips up the side with a metal zipper.
* The back of the dress has the same gorgeous lace on the upper bodice and buttons with little buttons.
* This dress came from the private collection of a clothing and textiles professor who retired from Florida State University.
* Very good condition with no issues to be found, including no smells, rips, stains, etc. Freshly dry cleaned and ready to wear.
* It appears that it had a belt at one time but I don't have the original belt.
* Possibly handmade but very well made.
Would best fit an extra small to small (sizes 0-4) approximately, but please pay attention to measurements:
Shoulder to shoulder: 14" (35.56cm)
Chest/bust: 34" max (86.36cm)
Waist: 25" (63.5cm)
Length: 44" (111.76cm)
If you have any questions or need additional pics, please don't hesitate to ask.
Meet shop owner Kim: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassySisterVintage/about/
Shop more dresses: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassySisterVintage?section_id=6620329