A large, very sparkly natural Sapphire briolette is the centerpiece of this simple and elegant necklace.
The sapphires used for this design are 15mm long and average about 7.5 carats each. They are an opaque, deep navy to midnight blue, with an occasional lovely (very subtle) glimmer from natural rutile inclusions, and some stones have a bit of color variation within the stone, as well (all from dark blue, to darker blue!). I also often have larger stones available with an upgrade fee - contact me to inquire!
This style is especially versatile, being able to go seamlessly from casual to dressy, and makes a great gift for a September birthday, or 5th wedding anniversary.
I also offer a more traditionally wire-wrapped version of this necklace here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/108955567/
• The photos show a slightly smaller 13mm (aprox) sapphire; this listing is for one of the few remaining larger stones that I have.
• Shipping Upgrades:
- Orders with Priority Mail upgrades also receive expedited production; standard production is 1-2 weeks, but Priority Mail orders I will do my best to sent out in 2-3 business days - see below!
- Please leave a 'note to seller' at checkout, with the date you are hoping to receive your order by; I will verify if my production schedule & your shipping method will make it by that date!
- International Priority Mail is expected to take 5-10 business days in transit (not including production).
- IMPORTANT: International Priority Mail rate shown is an estimate only, and should cover the vast majority of destinations; I will charge you actual costs, plus insurance if extra. In some cases this means you will get a small refund, in other cases it may mean I will send a request for additional payment, which must be paid prior to shipping your order.
- Domestic (USA) Fedex is available - contact me for a quote; include the speed desired & the shipping address.
• By default this necklace comes with a 17" overall length, but I can make it any length up to 20" for no extra charge - just let me know in the notes to seller at checkout.
• Sterling will tarnish/oxidize; the Rhodium-plated sterling chain is not quite as bright of a white as the sterling chain is, but will not oxidize.
• If you want to be able to vary the length you wear it at instead, just ask me for a custom listing to include a built-in extender ($4 charge applies).
• Coordinating earrings (with smaller stones) are available here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/108953520/
• Typically this necklace will have unadorned clasp ends, and a spring-ring clasp. However depending on stock on hand, I may send it with tiny gemstones adorning the clasp, and/or with a lobster clasp (both would normally be upgrades).
• Upgraded Gift wrap ($2), expedited shipping/production, and shipping insurance: http://etsy.me/YKuPsC
• SHIPPING INSURANCE: Though it is very rare for the USPS (or other shipper) to lose or damage a package, it does happen every now and then. To purchase shipping insurance to cover Postal service error (usually only a few dollars extra) go here: http://etsy.me/142RCnc
***ALL INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: See my Shipping Policies section http://etsy.me/PWRFe8 for important information about potential import and postal-related fees! ***
Sapphire Necklace - genuine sapphire navy midnight blue 14k gold-filled or sterling silver September Birthstone Bridesmaid gift
- Handmade item
- Materials: 14k gold filled, Natural stone, Gemstone, Faceted gemstone, genuine gemstone, sterling, blue sapphire, natural sapphire, genuine sapphire, saphire, sapphire, midnight blue sapphire, rose gold
- Made to order
- Feedback: 473 reviews
- Ships worldwide from California, United States