Thank you for visiting our shop! We are Steve and Natalie Dalton, graphic designers for Dalton Design Studio. Steve studied Graphic Design and Studio Art at the University of Tennessee. Natalie studied Business Administration, Marketing, and Psychology also at the University of Tennessee. Together, we make a team of artists who strive to understand your business, your target market, and we work hard to create a logo that accurately represents you and your business.
Please see our shop announcements for our current start time.
:::What comes in this listing?:::
---One original, hand drawn, custom logo. 3-4 concept choices. Up to 4 complimentary revisions of the concept you choose. No clipart!
---If you need extra items (web banners, etsy banners, CD/DVD labels, pricing sheets, etc.) or a different combination of materials, please message for a custom listing.
Please read our store policy about getting add-ons (business cards, etsy banners, avatars, & more!) and about who we are, what we do, and why we DO NOT think your logo should look like everyone else's! Our policy section describes everything we do in thorough detail:
::::How do we get started?:::
1. Upon purchase, we will send you a short questionnaire about your business and logo needs
(Please note our start date in our shop announcements, which may be subject to change based on active orders. We believe each logo needs adequate attention!)
2. After we receive your responses, we begin research and begin to draft your logo concepts.
3. Two weeks from our start date, we will scan and send your concept art. (Some more complex designs may require more time.)
4. You choose the concept you like best, and we begin digital work in Adobe Illustrator.
5. In 2 weeks, we send you a proof of your logo and begin the revision process with your feedback. (Some more complex designs may require more time.)
6. After the logo is complete, we begin any add-on items you ordered using your revised logo to create a matching, beautiful marketing package.
7. When all items are complete, we email all of your files right to your inbox for you to begin using them immediately!
:::How do I get my products?:::
You get your files in any format you need via email. Typically, we include:
*Master files (.ai) - also commonly called a vector file
*High quality JPGs for print and web use
*High quality PNGs for web use
*Other file types are available upon request for no additional charge for up to two weeks following the completion of the project. We send you whatever we know you need to suit your needs. These may include PSD, PDF, or others at your request.
:::How do I pay?:::
We accept Etsy Direct Checkout. Etsy will prompt you with instructions to pay at checkout.
:::I need something else!:::
If you don't see what you need, please feel free to message us with what you are looking for. We have many packages available, and we will be more than happy to create a custom listing for the items you need!
Please note: Logos with custom lettering for the business name (that is, lettering for the business name that we create and that is not based on a font) will incur an additional fee. (Some examples of this are: Glow Tanning Studios, Vamp Cosmetics, and Joey Photo) Please message us if you have questions about this or any other pricing details or policies.
The pictured logos are EXAMPLES of our work. This listing is for a custom piece that we would work to create based on your specific needs.This listing is NOT for this EXACT logo, but for a logo that we would create from scratch based on the needs of your business.
Remember we never resell any logos and we never use clip art or stock photography!
No physical items are delivered. These designs are contained in digital files and emailed when complete.