An oak was often the guardian tree of a family. It is the emblem of virtue, strength and resiliency and denotes steadfastness and endurance. The oak tree is flanked by 2 6-point stars which denote great accomplishment and the crown atop the tree is that of nobility.
• Size: 3/4" across and 1 inch long (measured from the top of the bail).
• Necklace Option: 16" or 18" sterling chain available in silver or antiqued finishes.
• Charm Only Option: You may order just the charm with no chain and will be refunded the difference once your payment has been processed!
Please note that each piece is handmade to order using the original wax seal dating to the 1800's, unique and one-of-a-kind in every regard so they may vary slightly from the pictures you see and may vary a tiny bit in dimension. Each piece has been given an antique patina and are hand rubbed giving them an appealing vintage look that brings out all the detail and hangs from a 16" or 18" antiqued or silver sterling cable chain.
Your Wax Seal Jewelry comes beautifully presented complete with the meaning and origins behind your charm or medallion and care instructions.
CUSTOM DESIGN: Have an idea or vision that you'd like to work together on? Let me know and I'll help you create that perfect piece of heartfelt jewelry! Custom designs and one-of-a-kind pieces are my specialty :-)
To see more wax seal jewelry, check out the rest of my shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShannonWestmeyer?ref=si_shop
Tree Wax Seal Necklace - Family Tree - Antique Armorial wax seal pendant Family Tree wax seal jewelry in fine silver
- Handmade item
- Materials: fine silver, sterling silver, antique wax seal, sterling chain, FS, silver jewelry, keepsake jewelry, silver tree pendant, silver wax seal
- Made to order
- Feedback: 823 reviews
- Ships worldwide from United States