But with real kitties, you get pine needles all over the place and they knock off the ornaments and try to eat the colored lights and then the whole damn thing falls over and you wonder why you even bothered in the first place.
Instead, decorate your tree this year (and many years to come!) with this adorable Christmas cat ornament.
I've carefully cut out each kitten from vintage fabric and stitched it to a separate piece of fabric using sparkling gold floss.
The last photo is an example of the different cats I have available. You will receive the ornament in the first few photos.
• Stretched in a 3" (7.62 cm) circular wooden hoop
• Hoop has been painted gold
• Back covered with felt to protect the stitching
• Tied with a thin white ribbon for easy tree hanging
• Made in a smoke-free home
• Ready to ship!
• The hoop pictured has been sold, but you will receive one made as close to the same as possible - as with most handmade items, slight variances are to be expected
• Mails USPS first class + delivery confirmation (domestic orders only)
• Options for priority and express shipping are available
► MORE INFO
• Main shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/StitchCulture
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StitchCulture