* Please note that custom fabric orders will add an additional 7-10 days to delivery time to account for the shipping and processing of custom fabric.
This is the PERFECT gift for newlyweds, new parents, grandparents, hostess gifts or just to liven up your dinner table! See list of manners below. And YES! I’m happy to add a personalized manner too!
Please include your choice of manners and your desired thread color in the notes section at checkout. (I’ve got just about any color you can think of! Multiple colors are OK too)
All items are sewn and mailed within two weeks of payment. FREE SHIPPING via USPS Priority Mail.
Sarah's ‘Table Manners’
1) Say please and thank you
2) Use your fork not your fingers
3) Elbows off the table
4) Thank the cook
5) Chew with your mouth closed
6) Take your dishes to the sink
7) Try it you might like it
8) Put your napkin in your lap
9) Don't speak rude of the food
10) Ask to be excused from the table
11) If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy (insert last name)
12) No texting at the table
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT MY NAPKINS:
Think about it: What better way to remind them to mind their p’s and q’s than with handmade linen napkins expertly embroidered with key points of dining etiquette? Table Manners for Kids Dinner Napkins come in a set of six and feature your choice of manners embroidered on the front. Pick the ones you like from the options provided…or come up with your own to address your little diners’ specific “problem areas.” - See more at: http://tinyurl.com/alistmom
Absolutely the best! Sarah is willing to please you by fulfilling your order to your customization. Shipping is fast, and can't wait to use these napkins for thanksgiving, and well, all of the time. They are well made, and fun to boot!
These are just darling. I gave them as a gift and my friend LOVED them. Now I want some for myself!
I love these, perfect!
Absolutely charming and adorable, and received the napkins promptly.