Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
PLEASE CONVO ME FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING QUOTES.
BRAND / TAGS: Bill Blass for Maurice Rentner / The Halle Bros. Co. Specialty Shop / union label & size tag (12)
MATERIAL: no tag....I believe it is a heavy silk
DESCRIPTION: very collectible early 60's...true couture quality..."little black dress". The craftsmanship is exquisite.
* ruffle around the neck & around the hem
* the waist seam gently curves downward from front to back & it is softly gathered below the seam
* bust darts & vertical darts above the waist seam in back
* rear zipper with metal hook & eye above the zipper & at the waist seam
* the dress is backed/lined with black silk & the hem...above the zipper has light padding
CONDITION: there is a 1/2" seam separation at the left bust dart..as shown...not torn..just a few stitches to remedy. Otherwise, dry cleaning only for your personal use.
SIZE: marked vintage size 12...please refer to my measurements
BUST AT UNDERARM: 36" plus room in the bust
ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS...AS FOUND. I RARELY CLEAN, PRESS OR REPAIR.
ALL ITEMS ARE ACCURATELY DESCRIBED & ANY "FLAWS" WILL BE NOTED.
THERE IS NO WAY I CAN TELL IF AN ITEM WILL FIT...SO, PLEASE COMPARE MY MEASUREMENTS TO A SIMILAR GARMENT YOU OWN.
I SHIP WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER CLEARED PAYMENT. SHIPPING IS VIA USPS PRIORITY MAIL WITH A TRACKING NUMBER INCLUDED.
INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES UNDER 4 POUNDS WILL BE SHIPPED VIA USPS FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL WITH A TRACKING NUMBER INCLUDED.
PRIORITY MAIL IS REQUIRED FOR PACKAGES OVER 4 POUNDS.
PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT ADJUST PRICES OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS.