Sorry, this item sold. Have GPyoga make something just for you, or try these other items:
Featuring a MINI medicine bag with
* Turquoise Cross charm
* Native Aztec pattern on a knit cut-out
* Genuine leather frame
* Faux leather fringe
* Crochet flap
* Hand sewn with a padded bag
The medicine bags / pouches have had a long history in the healing arts.
Slip in the gem stones, minerals or herbs that suit your unique constitution and as you wear it around your neck; let it hang by your heart and stomach (stomach is the catalyst for life) to heal and rejuvenate.
This medicine bag honors the power of CROSS, a symbol of faith and hope.
The cross charm consists of
* small turquoise magnesite cross bead
* small turquoise magnesite tube bead
* czech glass seed beads
and measures about 1" x 1/2"
The base of the bag is a denim cut out pocket.
I trimmed all the sides of the bag with a rusty brown cotton thread;
worked in a sea blue dyed genuine leather cord and
added a crochet trim of waxed olive green cotton thread.
The bag is backed with a layer of sandstone felt that holds the faux leather fringe at the bottom.
The top layer is a smooth yellow cotton fabric.
All is hand stitched together.
The beaded necklace is long enough to slip it on.
The waxed cotton cord suspends:
* The folklorish Peruvian ceramic beads
* Greek ceramic beads in faded olive green
* lots of natural salwag pukalet beads in ivory tone
* turquoise and orange czech glass seed beads
* natural vintage wooden beads
All the magical ingredients make each medicine bag only one in the entire Universe.
My hand painted GP logo tag is painted on the back side.
One of a kind and won't repeat.
It's ready to ship~
Designed and hand crafted by Gabriela Pomplova
Light of love, peace and joy~
Mini Denim Aztec MEDICINE bag Native American INDIAN medicine bag, CROSS charm turquoise Shaman necklace Fringe necklace
- Handmade item
- Materials: genuine leather suede lace, wooden beads, peruvian ceramic beads, denim pocket, glass seed beads, cotton fabric, felt, salwag pukalet beads, waxed cotton cord, aztec knit cut out, magnesite beads
- Feedback: 1009 reviews
- Ships worldwide from United States