(available here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/108981055/hi-low-hem-skirt-sheer-peach-ivory-silk)
Medium (3 week wait)
Front Length: 21"
Back length: 36"
(available here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/109167627/sheer-silk-chiffon-skirt-modern-bohemian)
Oh, this skirt will be the death of me. I have been waffling over whether or not I should list it for a couple of months now. It is gorgeous and I love it, but the way I designed it was not economical. First I used silk chiffon which is beautiful, but hard to work with. Then I made it into a circle skirt, which used up tons of fabric. It takes three yards of silk to make this sucker. But LOOK AT IT! It was too pretty not to list. The pictures don't do it justice. When you put it on, it's like magic. It's meant to sit high on your waist, and can be custom sized to any length. It can be dressed up with heels or made super grungy with sneakers and a sweater. You will love it!
Also available in a black: (http://www.etsy.com/listing/108981055/hi-low-hem-skirt-sheer-night-black-silk)
• Custom sizing is no problem! This includes alterations to the length, and increasing (or decreasing) the dramatic hemline. Let me know these measurements ahead of time so I can set up a listing for you.
• Check out my Facebook for many, many more pictures
To see more of my clothes, check out my shop:
Find me, love me:
• Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/murmurations
• Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/minkie/
• My other shop - http://www.etsy.com/shop/Minxshop