Sorry, this item sold. Have JagnaB make something just for you, or try these other items:
Stars and galaxies inspired.
Adjustable statement necklace.
Black, gray and slate blue polymer clay.
Title: 'Lonely Comet'.
This necklace belongs to a series of jewelry pieces that have been inspired by the stars, galaxies and the Universe in general.
'Lonely Comet' is an original art piece of jewelry, designed and hand made by me.
It is an unique and very elegant necklace, perfect for women who like to be noticed.
It is a one of a kind piece which means you will get exactly the necklace shown in the pictures.
The item will arrive nicely packaged and gift-ready.
- Maximum length of the necklace: about 80cm (31,5").
- Focal bead: convex circle of 4.5cm (1.8")
- Supplementary beads : metal and polymer clay washers of approximately 1.5cm(0.6")
Polymer clay, metal washers, ecological leather braided cord.
Shades of metallic slate blue and gray with night black and silver accents.
- The focal bead has been hand made of a blend of metallic clays by the use of my signature combination of polymer clay techniques. It has been cured multiple times, then carefully sanded and buffed by hand to a soft sheen, with no use of any mechanical devices.
The back side of the bead is slightly textured, with my signature imprinted.
- I do not use any varnishes nor lacquers to finish my pieces, so they are not going to be changing their color over the time, nothing is going to be peeling off the surface, and the pieces are not sticky to the touch.
-The necklace is provided with two sliding balls of polymer clay at the ends of the cord. By moving these the length of the necklace can be adjusted.
=== Care ===
The polymer clay beads are 100% water-resistant and are not easy to break.
If they need to be washed, just wipe them with a wet soft cloth using a drop of dish-soap, dry with a paper towel and if needed, give them a few strokes with a piece of denim .
Thank you for looking at this necklace, you are also welcome to take a look at my other pieces.
Other necklaces : http://www.etsy.com/shop/JagnaB?section_id=10561068
If you would like to browse through all my pieces, you can enter my shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/JagnaB?ref=si_shop .