Sorry, this item sold. Have LucyDesignsonline make something just for you, or try these other items:
This dragonfly has a spindle body in distressed cream. The wings are woven with rusty colored wire giving a beautiful, delicate lacy effect. A recycled lamp harp piece becomes the eyes and a vintage pulley is at the end of the tail.
Signed on the back by me with a metal hook for hanging.
21" tall, including the antenna and x 17" wide
***** I SHIP FEDEX AND THEY REQUIRE PHONE NUMBER, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN 'NOTE FROM BUYER' SECTION WHEN CHECKING OUT **** Thanks!
Use indoors or outdoors. If used outside in an open area, like a fence, they will eventually weather since they are made of wood... for less weathering of the paint finish and wood, use in a covered outdoor area like a porch or patio. You can also apply a clear spray sealer to it about once a year to extend the life of the painted finish. Or take him inside as a fun art piece in a child's room, bathroom or anywhere in the home.
For more economical shipping, all dragonflies will come to you unassembled with screws and pre-drilled holes to easily reattach the wings.
My dragonflies were created and inspired by my love of reinventing ordinary materials into one of a kind art pieces. Since the dragonfly symbolizes change and renewal, it was the perfect fit!
The majority of the items I use are recycled so dings or discolorations only add to the charm of the piece. Each one is unique and one of a kind.
See more at www.LucyDesignsOnline.com
RECENT DRAGONFLY EMAIL FEEDBACK...
- This was a housewarming gift to myself:). Thank you and I love your work!
- First just let me say that I love, love, love your work! You are very talented.
- I absolutely love it. Thank you so much.
- These look so cute! I am very excited!
- I think all your things are done so well. You should be proud, I love mine!
- My zebra dragonfly is loving his new home in England!!!! Love him, such a cute lil thing!