The red boat harbored at the western end of Waikiki Beach in Honolulu caught my eye for this piece which I painted on site. I enjoy the spontaneity of outdoor paintings - they have a freshness that cannot be achieved in any other way.
- Original hand-painted watercolor - only one of its kind - on archival watercolor paper.
- I painted this "en Plein Air" (on site).
- The image is 4.5 x 6.5 inches on 5 x 7 inch paper [13 x 18 cm]
- Unframed so you can mat and frame in colors you like
- Comes to you directly from my smoke-free studio
This image is copyrighted. The copyright watermark does not appear on the painting.
I love visiting Hawaii, don't you? This painting was done from a balcony at the Ilikai Marina looking out towards Waikiki beach.
Shop Home: http://JanetZeh.Etsy.com
This is an original hand-painted by the artist - me! You are getting the artwork that came off the easel. It is not a copy.
All my paintings are my own concepts and designs. My flower paintings are typically from my own gardens or those of friends. My landscapes and seascapes are from photos or sketches I've taken either in my local area or when traveling.
Owning an original artwork is a special joy for the collector. You want to enjoy it for a lifetime and then bequeath it to someone you love. For this reason, I use professional quality paints and archival materials in the painting and framing processes. This insures that your treasure will stay as fresh as the day it was painted for many generations.
Waikiki Original Watercolor Seascape Painting Hawaii Beach Handmade Art Janet Zeh
- Handmade item
- Materials: crystal clear protective sleeve, acid free watercolor paper, professional watercolor paints
- Feedback: 34 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Connecticut, United States