Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
The vintage wear and patina includes some small areas of wear, some scratches and scuffs, handling marks and soiling, some small dents and dings, etc. The cream-colored areas have yellowed with age, though they may have been more of a pale yellow to start with anyway. Some dark patina just starting on the inside, with darkening and possibly some early rust starting around interior crevice. Hinges are well attached and move freely, though lid doesn’t open all the way flat (probably intentional). There is a slight gap in closure at the front, where the bottom protrudes forward slightly. Open and closes fine.
Again, condition issues of note:
• Cream or pale yellow areas have darkened and yellowed with age.
• Some darkening, possibly some early rust starting, around interior crevice.
• Slight gap in closure at front, with bottom protruding forward slightly.
Approximate size of tin is about 6 7/8” by 6.25” at very bottom, by about 2.25” tall.
The tin is empty.
To see other beautiful vintage tins in my shop, please click here:
PLEASE SEE SHOP POLICIES BEFORE PURCHASE. Some highlights:
• I accept credit cards directly through Etsy, and all forms of PayPal.
• I ship only to U.S. addresses, and usually the next business day after payment is received.
• I do not ship to foreign countries, to APO/FPO addresses, or U.S. Protectorates.
Let me know ahead of time:
• If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, as there may be additional shipping charges for you.
• If you want your package sent insured, as additional charges may apply for you.